Sunday, March 25, 2012

Little Neck Bay (Ⅳ)


I fished in the Bay again today.
As the high tide came at 2:00 pm,
I started fishing around 12:30 pm.
The wind was blowing from the mouth of the bay toward the back.
When I took my usual fishing spot at the back of the bay, it was swollen with water because the wind had pushed the water there.
A shower seemed to be coming at any moment.
I thought these were favorable conditions and gave hints of fish presence.
In addition, only a few fishermen were around and it was the most important condition for good fishing.
In a short time I caught a few stripers.
                                                                                   When the shower began, I had to leave because my
                                                                                    hands got very cold.                        


These flies work well, I think because these flies with most of their weights on their heads make twitching movement better.

No comments: